5.20.2008

About a month and a half late...

So, I guess it's probably safe to post and go public about it now because my parents know and seem okay with it...maybe not with the attachment of photos, but since they left our house completely empty and nobody had made an offer...it was a great temptation to throw a party there. I gave in and threw a rockin party. It was spring break that I decided it. Robbie Reader, Matt Barker, Tommy Tew and I were driving home from Rocky Point and wanted to bring a little Spring Break Rocky Point to Mesa. So we set the date and got to work on the plans....it was a great party and you don't hear much of foam parties so I think people liked it in that regard. We tarped off the walls so there would be no warpage and had the foam dance floor

in there and the regular dance floor in the family room. Even though we were very careful and courteous the neighbors still called the police who came and checked everything out and were very appreciative of our cooperation and left us in peace saying, "Have a great night." And that's that.


Oh yeah...if anyone wants to rent or buy a foam machine, give me a call.

1 comment:

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Oh my word Matt!!I had no idea you did that!! haha How crazy! you boys are absolutely hilarious! So fun!