9.01.2007

Spain

So, I am here in Spain now. I have been having an awesome time, even though I haven't quite been able to settle in. I'm not yet at the house I will be living in, and I have been living out of a suit case, but I figure that's ok, since I have been touring Spain a bit. Right now I am in Toledo and it is a beautiful city. I have had so much fun with the crowd I have been hanging with. We laugh all the time and everything is always fun. No matter what we are doing. It really is fun to try and figure things out here, especially dinner. It can be a little frustrating but just have to laugh it off as I go. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:
This is in la puerta del sol. Friday 8/31, right before meeting up with Dallin Harris for dinner and a late night tour of Madrid.
This is me walking the the streets of Toledo. My legs have been tired from so much walking. It will only get better.

I have to jet now, I have a meeting and my prepaid minutes for WIFI are almost up. Later!

1 comment:

Kate said...

so jealous! Looks so fun and adventurous. Don't have too much of a good time without me...have a great time!!!