8.27.2007

1 day til departure

Alright, so I am sitting here thinking about Spain. It's hard to really know what to think. Should I be nervous, excited, worried or should i just go crazy. But actually, I really don't care about what I should think. I am just dang excited. It's about time for this to happen. I need a pretty sweet adventure. I just don't really know what to expect when I get there. I can not wait to get there and see how this is going to go. Anyway, I am sitting here chilling with Katie watching High School Musical 2 for the almost 3rd time. She just got into town from California and she doesn't have cable so she couldn't watch it. So, we are catching up on lost time. Anyway, I leave on Tuesday about 5:30 a.m. for the airport and it's going to be awesome. If I have enough money, I probably won't even be back until after Christmas, so it will be a lonely one, but hopefully it will be white. Yeah, anyway, that's all for me.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Matt, I'm sort of jealous. You are going to learn a lot and have fun while you're at it in Espana. Godspeed.