3.22.2007

Thoughts

The other day I was in a really pensive mood and, as that word implies, I had been doing a lot of thinking. I passed by a whiteboard and I looked up and read it...on it was the quote "To thine own self be true." William Shakespeare said that. Although I have heard that before it never meant as much. I thought about all the times that I haven't been truly honest with myself, which as I came to find is quite often. The quote now has new meaning, especially as my life will be taking many different turns in the coming months. I wish I could see where life was going, but I guess as I go from day to day and be true to myself, as the quote directs, then I don't really have to wonder if life will be good. I just know it will.

1 comment:

Lara said...

your own self is pretty amazing too. love you brother.