2.19.2007

And so it begins...


I have begun to realize how much my life is going to change in the next few months. Not just my own, I should say, but my whole family is changing and even my friends. First of all, my family has always been close physically and with regards to our relationships. The only member to leave the nest so far, is Lara. She got married, but she still lives in Mesa. Now, she and Matt are moving to Cleveland, Ohio at the end of June. Jake, Katie and I so far have been living at home, but now that is going to change. Jake will be moving out after this semester of school, he will be 25 then and Mom and Dad think that is a good age to move out. Katie will graduate from Nursing School on May 10 and will then prepare this summer to move to Huntington Beach, California at the beginning of August. I, however, will be the first of the family to depart, on May 16 I will be moving to Palm Beach, Florida to work selling security systems. I'm basically just excited for the experience of living on my own, and being paid to do it, too. I will basically miss everything exciting going on with my family as I am gone. I won't get to say goodbye when each of the rest of my siblings leave, the only time I will say it is when I move out in May. I will be back in August for a week before I move to Granada, Spain on August 23 for fall semester. So, I guess it's goodbye to family dinners come May. Each week we all get together for dinner and it will be over. But, I figure that each of us will end up back near eachother again. That's all for now.

No comments: